Monday, May 4, 2009

Yes, I am alive

Yes! I am alive, as stated above. I am currently in Williamsburg, and the beautiful little home I am staying in has only dial-up, so it's tough to do certain activities.

Right now I am at the library, finishing up a few things for class. I am off to Colonial Williamsburg to watch the first of three weekly installments of Rev City - more about that later.

I also don't have the correct USB cord to upload my photographs onto my computer. I have a hand me down laptop which does not have a memory card reader, so that is not possible. I have to track down the proper USB cord, so I can upload my images, so please be patient! Soon there will be photos from Jamestown, Yorktown, CW, and other things.

I'll write more later...so many exciting things are taking place!

No comments:

Post a Comment